(October Preorder) Rare Succulent Echeveria 'Atlantis'
It is crucial to use a porous growing medium for succulents. Most succulents enjoy bright direct sunlight and infrequent watering schedule. If you found your succulent starts to revert to a greenish colour and the space between leaves becomes less compact, it is a signal that you need to increase its sun exposure.
- Please note this a pre-order plant. Read our preorder rules to learn more.
- The expected shipping date is Oct 28. Please allow one to two weeks of possible delays due to unguaranteed processing time through Canada custom.
- If the day-time temperature in your area would drop below 5°C by then, please include our winter shipping kit to ensure your plants' safety.
- This plant cannot be shipped outside of Canada.
- Please note each plant is different and would look slightly different from the picture.
- Please be assured that we would pick the healthiest plants from our stock when preparing for your order.
- Due to the importation regulation, for unrooted option, the plants will be shipped without roots. For rooted option, please note their rooting system would still be less compared to a normal matured plant.
- Please note all plant purchases are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you receive an obviously unhealthy or even dead plant, please take a picture of your purchase, and contact us immediately. We will handle your case and issue a refund if applicable. Plant damage due to unexpected shipping delay (e.g., Canada Post strikes, unexpected weather condition, buyer's unavailability for delivery) will not qualify for a refund.
Upon receiving your plants, unpack immediately to minimize the transportation shock which is common among shipped plants. Although succulents are generally very drought tolerant, depending on the delivery method and the traveling distance, they can still appear a bit dried out. In this case, please first inspect your plants to check if there is any dark spot on the leaves and remove those leaves immediately.
For rooted plants, if they appear to be too wrinkled, you can try the so-called "water therapy" method for succulents to give them a good drink before potting them into the soil. After potting, water gently until they appear to be settled down in your new home. For unrooted plants, simply put them on top of dry soil, and wait for them to root. No need to water them until they start to grow new roots.
- Domestic standard shipping: for any destinations in Canada, we offer free shipping for orders over $100 CAD.
- International standard shipping: any destinations outside Canada, we offer free shipping for orders over $125 CAD.