Rare Imported Korean Succulent Kalanchoe Thysifolia Variegata (Double Heads)
It is crucial to use a porous growing medium for succulents. Most succulents enjoy bright direct sunlight and infrequent watering schedule. If you found your succulent starts to revert to a greenish colour and the space between leaves becomes less compact, it is a signal that you need to increase its sun exposure.
- If the day-time temperature in your area would drop below 5°C by then, please include our winter shipping kit to ensure your plants' safety.
- This plant cannot be shipped outside of Canada.
- Please note each plant is different and would look slightly different from the picture.
- Please be assured that we would pick the healthiest plants from our stock when preparing for your order.
- Combine shipping and save on the shipping cost. Any shipping overage would be refunded upon label creation.
- Please note all plants are shipped bare root without soil. In order to guarantee the healthiness of your ordered plants, we need up to 72 hours for preparation, which includes air drying the plants to make sure their roots are not moist upon being put into the parcel.
- Please note all plant purchases are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you receive an obviously unhealthy or even dead plant, please take a picture of your purchase, and contact us immediately. We will handle your case and issue a refund if applicable. Plant damage due to unexpected shipping delay (e.g., Canada Post strikes, unexpected weather condition, buyer's unavailability for delivery) will not qualify for a refund.
Upon receiving your plants, unpack immediately to minimize the transportation shock which is common among shipped plants. Although succulents are generally very drought tolerant, depending on the delivery method and the traveling distance, they can still appear a bit dried out. In this case, please first inspect your plants to check if there is any dark spot on the leaves and remove those leaves immediately. If your plant appears to be too wrinkled, you can try the so-called "water therapy" method for succulents to give them a good drink before potting them into the soil. After potting, water gently until they appear to be settled down in your new home.
- Domestic standard shipping: for any destinations in Canada, we offer free shipping for orders over $100 CAD.
- International standard shipping: any destinations outside Canada, we offer free shipping for orders over $125 CAD.